WEBINAR RESCHEDULED TO 12.03.2024.
The Directive on the Protection of Whistleblowers is a pivotal legal framework ensuring the safety and rights of individuals reporting legal violations, commonly known as whistleblowers. In this comprehensive training seminar, internal auditors will delve into the intricacies of the directive, understanding its nuances and implications within the context of their professional roles.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Chief Audit Executives, Internal Auditors, Compliance Officers
Key Learning Points:
- Understanding the Directive on the Protection of Whistleblowers and its application in internal audit processes.
-Recognizing the legal safeguards and ethical responsibilities concerning whistleblowers.
- Developing strategies to ensure compliance with the directive while conducting internal audits.
The training will cover a wide array of topics essential for internal auditors operating within the framework of whistleblower protection. Some key areas of focus include:
- Overview of the Directive on the Protection of Whistleblowers
- Legal protections and confidentiality measures for whistleblowers
- Reporting procedures and ethical considerations for auditors
- Case studies and real-life scenarios highlighting effective implementation of the directive
Marcin Dublaszewski, CIA, CGAP, CRMA, possesses over 20 years of professional experience in internal audit and internal control across governmental, local government, and commercial sectors. He serves as a lecturer in postgraduate studies specializing in internal audit at several Polish universities. Additionally, he functions as a coordinator for projects evaluating the Information Security Management System, adhering to standards such as ISO 27001. Marcin is a trainer and implementer in the domain of whistleblower reporting systems and whistleblower protection, showcasing enthusiasm for the Whistleblower Directive. He is a board member of SafeID, overseeing the sygnalistaonline.pl project and security audits. Furthermore, Marcin operates his independent audit practice, Audyt – Szkolenia – Doradztwo. Notably, he holds the position of President of IIA Poland for the term 2023 - 2026.
The event will take place if the group is completed (at least 15 participants).